Some Trio Peaks Apps may collect data, including information which directly or indirectly identifies you. Your information may be keep in an indentifiable format, or in an aggregated format which means that you cannot reasonably be identified from it. The information Trio Peaks collect may includes:
- If a Trio Peaks App offers you the option to register, Trio Peaks will collect the information you provide in the registration form. This may include identification data such as your name, email address or other account or registration information;
- Trio Peaks will collect information about you when you interact with Trio Peaks such as when you contact, communicate or report a problem;
- Trio Peaks may automatically collect certain device information and electronic identifiers such as your mobile device identifier provided by your mobile device operating system, your mobile operating system details, your mobile carrier and other technical data;
- Analytics information about how and when you use the Trio Peaks Apps such as the amount of times you use the Trio Peaks App, which parts of it you viewed and other analytics data includes country settings and timestamps;
- Geolocation data, which is any information that indicates the geographical position of your device. The Trio Peaks App will require you to give your consent before processing any precise geolocation data. You have the option to revoke by changing the privacy settings in your device;
Trio Peaks is committed to provide you with better user experiences from the information collected from you on Trio Peaks Apps for third party purposes. You may also block certain App Identifiers by changing the settings of your device. However, Trio Peaks do not currently recognize or respond to browser-initiated Do Not Track signals, as the industry is still working on Do Not Tracks standards, implementations and solutions.
Trio Peaks may use your information to:
- Provide you with user support;
- Delivery the Trio Peaks Apps to you and ensure better functionality and user experiences;
- Perform research and analysis about your usage and interest on Trio Peaks Apps;
- In accordance with applicable law, communicate with you by email and/or mobile devices such as in-app advertising about services that may be of interest to you either from Trio Peaks or other third parties. Trio Peaks may provide paid version of the app for user who do not wish to receive in-app advertising;
- Develop and provide content and advertising tailored to your interests and to measure its effectiveness;
- Verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests and in order to conduct pools and surveys;
- Manage and improve the Trio Peaks Apps. Trio Peaks may use and combine your information from different Trio Peaks Apps used by you;
- Provide location-related products and services from geolocation data (subject to your concern);
- Show and share information on your social network profile (subject to your privacy setting and preferences);
- Recognize you across different Trio Peaks Apps through the App Identifiers to personalize your experience, measure the use and effectiveness of the Trio Peaks Apps and serve advertising. You can block certain App Identifiers by changing the settings of your device.
Trio Peaks do not share your information with others except as mentioned below:
- Trio Peaks may share your information with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on Trio Peaks behalf such as marketing, business and sales analysis, supporting the Trio Peaks Apps functionality and other features offered through Trio Peaks Apps. This service providers may have limited access to you information, which is needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes;
- Trio Peaks may share your information with the businesses with which we partner to offer you those products, services, promotions and/or contests, unless, Trio Peaks otherwise committed to you that Trio Peaks will not share specific information you provided. When you select to engage in a particular merchant's offer or program, you authorize Trio Peaks to provide your email address and other information to that merchant;
- Trio Peaks may also allow third parties such as authorized service providers, affiliates, advertising companies and ad networks to display advertisements in the Trio Peaks Apps or user App Identifiers for the purpose of advertising. These companies may use technologies to collect information about users who view or interact with their advertisement. This information allows them to deliver targeted advertisements and increase effectiveness;
- Trio Peaks may combined your information internally to provide more tailored and personal experiences, and services to you across Trio Peaks Apps;
Trio Peaks is not in the business of selling your information and consider this information to be the vital part of our relationship with you. The security and confidentiality of your information is very important, therefore Trio Peaks take appropriate security measures including physical, electronic and procedural measures to safeguard your information from unauthorized access and disclosure. Please note that, despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
The Trio Peaks Apps are not directed to children under the age of 13. Trio Peaks do not knowingly collect or knowingly allow any third party to collect information from persons under the age of 13. If you believe that Trio Peaks may have information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact Trio Peaks at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trio Peaks will keep your information for as long as is necessary to provide you with the Trio Peaks Apps.
Trio Peaks recommend you to use the application manager provided with your device to uninstall and remove the Trio Peaks App. Any of your data stored by us will be deleted after a reasonable period following deletion of a Trio Peaks App.
You have the right to access your information or require it to be modified if inaccurate or deleted. Your right of access can be exercised by contacting Trio Peaks using the email address stated below. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information Trio Peaks hold for you.
END OF DOCUMENT.
LAST UPDATED 10 NOVEMBER 2015.